The following services are offered for both ADULTS and CHILDREN:
- Customized Wellness Programs
- Individual, Family and Couple Sessions (includes Coaching, Psychotherapy and Holistic Consultations)
- Parent Reunification Services
- Clinical Supervision for Mental Health Practitioners and Graduate Students
- Clinical Consultations for Businesses
- Transformational Workshops and Retreats
What will I get help with?
- Non-medicated management of Mental Health Conditions including ADHD/ADD, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders and Disorders amongst the Autistic Spectrum
- Trauma, Abuse and Neglect
- Stress & Anger Management
- Positive Parenting Skills
- Spirituality & Sacred Sexuality
- Creating or Re-viving a Passionate Life
- Relationships, Marriage and Family Well-Being
How can I pay?
All services are fee-for-service and must be paid when received. Cash, personal checks and most credit cards are accepted. Online payment options are also available.
By paying privately, you guarantee that your privacy is maintained while customizing your care from the full array of services I offer. Premium packages are available to provide you the payment option of monthly installments.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, mental health services are often covered by many different insurance plans. Please contact your individual provider to determine if you have mental health coverage. Since each plan is different be sure to ask about out-of-network coverage, physician referral requirements and co-payments. All sessions must be paid upon receipt but I will provide documentation for you to submit to your insurance company.